While we take all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date, the law is constantly changing and
is likely to affect each person or business differently. The information we provide on our website is not specific advice and we will not accept
liability if you rely solely on it.
The following sections contain important information - and by browsing our website you agree to the terms and conditions that follow:
- This website is hosted in the UK and is intended for use by resident UK nationals. The terms and use of this website are governed
by English law. This website is for general information only. We do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information.
- The copyright for all pages on our site is retained by us. It will come as no surprise to learn that that the pages of this site may not,
in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, stored, transmitted or used elsewhere, except for the purpose of downloading for private,
non-commercial, viewing purposes or in those cases where we have granted you permission.
- The information we provide on this site can change at any time. We are not liable for errors and omissions, or for information becoming
out of date. Please contact us first to confirm information if you intend to rely upon it.
- Download software from our website at your own risk. All software we make available for download is virus-checked, however we do NOT
guarantee that it is free of viruses and malware, neither do we warrant the appropriateness of any downloaded software. We do not
accept any liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result.
- We will not be liable for any claims, penalties, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of or inability to use our
website. Our website has been written to be compatible with most of the popular web browsers, but we do not guarantee that our website
is compatible with all.
- This website may provide links to other websites from time to time. These linked-to sites are outside our control, and a link to such a
site does not mean that we endorse the linked-to site. We accept no responsibility for the content on a linked-to site, nor for any
material you may encounter when you leave this website.
- We cannot guarantee that any email sent to us will be received or has not be intercepted during transmission. If data privacy is
important to you, given recent revelations relating to internet data snooping, we recommend you consider other ways of communicating
- We do not collect any personal data on this website. No, really we don't.